This Saturday night, 23 February 2013, I will be in the 2GB studios after the 8PM (EADST) news for an interview with Glenn Wheeler.
I will be talking about "What is it like to be gay or lesbian in Australia in 2013?"
Of course there is no simple answer to this question. It depends on many factors such as:
I will be exploring the impact these things have on the lives of contemporary gay and lesbian Australians during the interview.
- Your age
- The culture and ethnic background you come from
- If you are a young person, then what kind of school you attend
- Do you or your family have strong religious beliefs
- The strength and influence the family has on your life
- Whether you live in a gay ghetto, outer suburbs, rural or remote community and even what state.
- Whether you are in a relationship or not
- .......to name a few.
Calls (questions and comments) from the listening audience are welcome. Call 131 873.
You can listen live here